14 September 2015

Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch











All pictures taken with my iPhone 6 plus.

Hello everyone today I'll show you some pictures taken last week on a short two-day trip to the city of San Antonio, Texas with my family. Originally we were going to Sea World but it was closed for the day. So we went to this park animals are outdoors and you can see them and feed them from your car. Tomorrow in the morning I bring you pictures of my outfit that day.

Hola a todos hoy les voy a mostrar unas fotos que tome la semana pasada en un corto viaje de dos días a la cuidad de San Antonio, Texas con mi familia. Orginalmente ibamos a ir a Sea World pero estaba cerrado por el dia. Asi que fuimos a este parque en los animales estan al aire libre y tu los puedes ver y darles de comer desde tu carro. Manana en en la manana les voy traer las fotos de mi outfut de ese dia.

No comments:

Post a Comment